Certified compostable, medical-grade face masks
- Compostable biopolymer complex Complies with EN13432
- Bacterial and viral filtration> 98%
- Complies with EN14683 Type II
- Anaerobic biodegradable conforming to ASTM D6866 / ISO 16620-2.
- ISO 13485
Face Mask Certifications
- Meets the requirements of Medical Device Regulation (EU) 2017/745 and the following harmonised standards
- EN-13432 Certification OK Compost
- SGS Test Report
- PLA BPI Certificate
Eco Green Living’s Mission to Combat Face Mask Pollution
Eco Green Living is battling the war on face mask waste that has raged on since the pandemic began. Disposable surgical masks are made from plastics like polypropylene and vinyl which will take hundreds of years to degrade. An estimated 194 million disposable masks are being used globally every month.
Eco Green Living’s 100% compostable face masks are a plant-based product with no petrol-based additives. Our certified compostable masks look and behave exactly like a surgical mask.
Once worn the mask can be put into your food caddy or garden composter and will take only 12 weeks to break down, compared to the staggering 400 years it will take for a plastic face mask to degrade. It is the obvious choice, keeping yourself protected and protecting the planet.
- No harmful micro-plastics or plastic residue is left behind
- Completely earth-friendly and environmentally friendly
- Made from non-edible organic materials – nothing is wasted
- Developed using innovative technology
- Packaged in a recycled and recyclable box for shipment
The function of disposable masks is to reduce or eliminate the chances of being affected by potential environmental contaminants.